We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every season, it’s the same story — the same faces, but with new imports, the same designers, but with new trends, the same crowds, but with new hangouts. New York Fashion Week is about to commence and we’ve got the scoop on where the stars, the models, and the designers will be heading after their runway finale bows.
The usual haunts like Catch, PH-D, Le Baron, Acme, and The Empire will most likely play home to the fashion elite, with faces such as Taylor Tomasi Hill, Lauren Santo Domingo, Man Repeller, and Bryan Boy sure to make appearances. However, there are quite a few spots to check out when you’re finished catching a show at The High Line, at the Piers, or of course, at Lincoln Center and you want to attempt to get in.
Here’s where to go — if you’re lucky enough to get in:
• The Hudson Hotel will play home to The Daily’s 10th anniversary party on Friday, Feb. 8.
• Guests will sip Svedka cocktails at Rebecca Minkoff's official after-party at the Gramercy Park Hotel Feb. 8, but this one is invite-only.
• 1-OAK is home to Charlotte Ronson's official after-party, which is again, invite-only.
• Willow Road will be hosting the DVF after party Sunday, Feb 10.
• Ditch your date and head over to the newly resurrected Marquee on Valentine’s Day for the ultimate night of hedonism, courtesy of downtown doyenne Susanne Bartsch and designer Patricia Field’s Valentine’s Day Ball.
• The Stone Rose Lounge is queued up to play host to a lounge for bloggers and invitees. Sit in on "style sessions" from designers and celebrities while primping, pampering, and sipping on cocktails.
• Nanette Lepore will celebrate her collection with a bash at The Darby Downstairs Feb. 13.
• BOW will host both Prabal Gurung and Alexander Wang’s after-parties.